As a Non-Profit, Bellingham Metal Arts Guild (BMAG) contracts with our instructors and other persons/facilities in advance to provide you with educational and other opportunities.
Cancellation / Refund policy for courses:
- When you need to drop a class:
- If we receive your request at least 14 days before the class is scheduled to begin, we will issue you a full refund.
- If we receive your request less than 14 days before the class is scheduled to begin and
- There is someone on our waitlist who fills your spot, we will refund 100%
- If we are unable to fill your spot, we will refund 50%.
- Requests to drop that are made after the class has begun will receive no refund.
- If you miss a Class – There are no discounts, refunds or make-up sessions.
- We will contact any student affected and issue a full refund if:
- A course does not meet its minimum enrollment requirement.
- An unforeseen event happens that requires us to cancel a course.
Qualification for Discounts:
- Membership Discount coupon codes are only for current Members in good standing.
- Members may not enroll others in any course offerings using their membership discount coupon code unless the person falls into the membership category (Family Membership, etc.)
Guests in a Course:
- Instruction is for the person actually enrolled in the course. No guests are allowed while the course is in session.
- BMAG instructors have the right to remove a student from a class if the student’s behavior is offensive or disruptive to the class. The instructor’s decision is final and there are no refunds.
- All returned checks are subject to a $35 fee
- There is a $20 deposit for the Studio Access key.
- Our classes are for adults 18 years old and up.
Prices and Fees:
- All prices and fees listed on the website or in BMAG documents are subject to change at any time and effective immediately unless otherwise stated.
- Prices listed on courses and workshops not currently offered are used as a guideline only. The actual cost is subject to change each time a course is offered.
- Non Refundable
Errors and Omissions:
- While we have taken every precaution to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, errors can occur. BMAG assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
Links and Information:
- BMAG is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
- Although the BMAG web site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, BMAG is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
- Links from BMAG to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by BMAG of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Web site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by BMAG, and BMAG has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Acknowledgment of Terms, Conditions, and Policy:
- You acknowledge agreement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions if you continue to browse our Website (the “Site”), while making a purchase, placing an order or otherwise shopping on the Site.
- These Terms are subject to change without prior notice, except that the Terms and Conditions posted on the Site at the time Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
BMAG T&C as of 2018/08/30 22:39