As a Non-Profit, we contract with our instructors and other persons in advance to provide you with educational opportunities.
Cancellation policy for courses:
- Occasionally, we have to cancel a class. When this happens, we issue a full refund.
- When you need to drop a class:
- If we receive your request at least 14 days before the class is scheduled to begin, we will issue you a full refund.
- If we receive your request less than 14 days before the class is scheduled to begin and
- There is someone on our waitlist who fills your spot, we will refund 100%
- If we are unable to fill your spot, we will refund 50%.
- Requests to drop that are made after the class has begun will receive no refund.
Qualification for Discounts:
Discounts are only for current Members. Members may not enroll others in any course offerings at the member rate unless the person falls into the membership category (Family Membership, etc.)
Our classes are for adults 18 years old and up.
Acknowledgement of Terms and Conditions:
You acknowledge agreement and acceptance of these Terms while making a purchase, placing an order or otherwise shopping on our Website (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change without prior notice, except that the Terms posted on the Site at the time Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
BMAG T&C as of 2017/10/09 18:00