We appreciate knowing about any links you might want to submit for inclusion in this section. Your thoughtfulness and effort in providing information from your personal experience or research will be of value to others looking for Resources and Information.
Allied Arts of Whatcom County
Allied Arts of Whatcom County is dedicated to the arts in our region by empowering local artists through organized festivals and events, enriching our local school children through educational outreach programs, and working as a liaison to art enthusiasts of all ages, within our uniquely creative community.
Mt. Baker Rock and Gem Club
Earth sciences, lapidary and related arts
Promotes education and interest in the earth sciences, lapidary and related arts, and the joining together of people who share these interests.
Promoting and Empowering Hobbies of all types
We reach out to folks with a variety of hobbies, interests, skills and knowledge. Then get them together in some way.. To learn something while having a bit of fun.
Our Free Public Service Form for ALL Hobbies is a great place to discuss what interests you.
- Spark an early (and continuing) desire to learn or to kindle new interests at any point in life.
- Bring together All individuals and families without regard to Income Levels, Ages, or being Disadvantaged, At-Risk or Disabled
- Encourage imagination, creativity and teamwork ~ While building character, solid self esteem and a good social compass, and if possible encourage lifelong family bonding with great memories.
- Find existing hobbies and groups that would like a central way for the public to find them on our website and forum. To develop, empower & promote them to a larger demographic.
- Make available a unified support infrastructure for hobbies and their clubs, providing central services to their existing format and resources.
- Fund these efforts via Donations from the public sector, grants, sponsors and local government departments.
- Building partnerships to provide accessible "Hands On Fun" © educational hobbies.