Class sizes are kept small (6 to 8 students) in order to provide ample student & teacher interaction. You must be 18+ years old as required by our insurance carrier. Our studio location in the Bellingham Harbor Mall provides free parking and is handicap accessible (including bathrooms). See our Terms & Conditions page for cancellations information.
- Currently Offered – The most current Information & Course Registration can be found by clicking on the individual items on this page.
- Complete Course Catalog – All courses, current and those not currently scheduled.
- Instructors – Information about each Instructor.
- Open Studio (MOS/A+MOS) – Member’s Open Studio (MOS) and Assisted+Member’s Open Studio (A+MOS) allow qualified members to work independently in the BMAG studio.
If you would like to locate a course by date, the Calendar shows the schedule for meetings, courses, and events.
Please check classes for complete details before ordering.
- You have 15 minutes to complete an order before the Cart contents are cleared.
- By placing an order you are accepting our Terms and Conditions.
- You must have a current membership and the discount code in order to receive any discounts. You can find your discount code in your Membership Order Confirmation email from BMAG.
- Many classes require an additional material/kit fee for items provided directly by the instructor which cannot be discounted.
- Currently Offered courses with an “Add to Cart” button have open spots and can be signed up for. Those that have a “Join Waitlist” button are already full or not currently offered. Joining a waitlist helps us determine which classes to schedule.
- Fast Track offerings are those that are done over a compact period of time or entail a lot of work performed per session. See the Complete Course Catalog for all options.