- Must be purchased Monthly, before the 10th.
- You must host at least 3 MOS/AMOS sessions per month
(with a minimum of 4 hours each)
- Your MOS sessions must be scheduled at least one week in advance so they can be published by us in the Calendar and Social Media
- You must provide your own materials & personal hand tools.
- Others are not allowed in the Studio unless it is a MOS day and are Certified for MOS, or they also have a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Studio Access Plan as well.
- Can use the studio at any time, except when a class or workshop is scheduled.