A Flexshaft is one of the most versatile and essential tools in the metal artist’s studio. Find out what you have been missing as we provide the knowledge to make a decision on what will best suit your needs – for both beginner and advanced usage. Flexshafts quickly become a must have for every serious student.
- Introduction to FlexShafts and brands available
- Discussion of different types of handpieces and accessories – from the most basic handpieces to the more sophisticated specialty attachments
- Sanding, grinding, texturing, drilling, and polishing techniques are demonstrated.
- Students will try out different handpieces and accessories so they may experience firsthand the variety available.
- Maintenance – What do you need to do to your flexshaft and how often do you need to do it.
- Troubleshooting – What to do when the flexshaft stops working.