Our monthly newsletter is the main Voice of BMAG and is sent out to over 700 people. We really need something vibrant, current, full of photos and great information along with articles highlighting our membership and their work.
The newsletter is prepared along with a President’s letter (sometimes) and any other special information needing to be included (upcoming events, volunteer needs, special reports from Community Outreach etc.)
This requires a computer, internet access, decision making & editing / layout skills.
- Editing and formatting the monthly newsletter in Microsoft Word or equivalent .DOC
- Distributing proofs to our Proofreader and anyone that has contributed to it.
- Submitting the final version as a .PDF for posting on the website
- Submitting both the original .DOC and the .PDF to be archived on our G.Drive
- Being able to have the Newsletter final version done around the 26th of each month.